Manage your invoices securely in the Cloud!
Thanks to the IRISCloud Invoice mobile app, you can manage the invoices from your IRISCloud Invoice (online) account on your iPad .
The IRISCloud Invoice mobile app is a simplified version of the IRISCloud Invoice online service. It allows you to accept or refuse the invoices that have been assigned to you, check their amounts, assign them to other users if necessary, and send them to your ERP system.
- IRISCloud Invoice runs on iOS 5 and higher.
- You need an IRISCloud Invoice online account.
- Your invoices must be uploaded via the IRISCloud Invoice online account.
Note that the IRISCloud Invoice mobile app does not support uploading invoices. It is solely used for managing invoices.
How does it work?
1. The invoices that are uploaded to your IRISCloud Invoice online account are processed securely in the Cloud and are assigned to the appropriate users for approval.
2. In IRISCloud Invoice mobile app you search for the invoices that are assigned to you and require your approval.
3. When you have found your invoices, you can check, and if necessary, correct the amounts and the line items, approve or refuse the invoices, dispatch them to other users, and send them to your ERP system.
- Invoice recognition from a customizable number of countries.
- User-friendly workflow
- Fully customizable workflow
- Secure management
- Seamless integration into ERP systems thanks to IRISConnect
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
IRISCloud Invoice - Mobile Application is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
IRISCloud Invoice - Mobile Application (version 1.0) has a file size of 4.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.